- Why Use National Subrogation Counsel?
- Court of Appeals Allows Gerrymandered Settlement – Texas Workers’ Compensation Ins. Fund v. Jose Serrano, et al. , No. 13-95-482-CV, Court of Appeals (Tex. Civ. App. – Corpus Christi 1999).
- Subrogation Under Attack in Pennsylvania
- Lien Reduction Statutes: The Newest Subrogation Obstacle
- Inaugural NASP Conference a Huge Success
- Pending Legislation Which Set Uniform Fees for Medical Records
- Witnesses’ Statements in Wisconsin
- Gary Wickert Publishes First Novel: Dark Redemption