Raven R. Jelinske is an associate attorney in our Hartford, Wisconsin office. Raven received her undergraduate degree from the University of Mississippi where she was a member of the Sally McDonnell Barksdale Honors College, and her J.D., cum laude, from the University of Massachusetts where she was the recipient of numerous awards, including the Leader for Justice Award, the Delta Theta Phi “Most Outstanding Student in the Nation” Award, and the Louise M. Goodrum Unsung Hero Award – among others.
Raven most recently worked as an Associate Attorney with Leavell & Borton, S.C. in Racine, Wisconsin, where she represented a large caseload of complex civil litigation cases. Raven is licensed in Wisconsin, where she will help MWL with its growing book of nationwide subrogation litigation.
Raven spends her free time fostering the beloved dogs of U.S. military members on deployment. She loves to kayak, canoe, and do anything outdoors with her dogs. She is also an avid traveler, most recently swimming with 11-foot tiger sharks off the coast of Oahu, Hawaii. You can often find Raven watching Ole Miss football at Leff’s Lucky Town or following Harry Styles on tour.
- University of Massachusetts School of Law, Dartmouth, MA
- Juris Doctor (Cum Laude), May 2022
- Activities: International Moot Court, Mock Trial, Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity, Legal Association of Women, Student Bar Association
- University of Mississippi, University, MS
- Bachelor of Arts, Public Policy and Political Science, May 2019
- Activities: Recruitment and Marketing Coordinator, Alpha Delta Pi Sorority
U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
National Association of Subrogation Professionals (NASP)
Claims Litigation Management (CLM)
Milwaukee Bar Association
Wisconsin Defense Counsel
Ole Miss Alumni Association
UMass Law Alumni Association
Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity International: Law Review and Publications Committee & Convention Committee