- Workers’ Compensation Defense Expert Joins Matthiesen, Wickert & Lehrer, S.C.
- Contribution: Subrogation’s Cousin: New 50 State Contribution Chart Available!
- Minnesota’s Collateral Source Rule Applies to Workers’ Compensation Subrogation: Graff v. Robert M. Swendra Agency, Inc., 2009 WL 5088773 (Minn. App. 2009)
- Washington Modifies Deductible Reimbursement Law: Averill v. Farmers Ins. Co. of Washington, 2010 WL 891899 (Wash. App. 2010)
- Subrogation and Retrospective Rating Plans: Benton Specialties, Inc. v. Cajun Well Service, Inc., 2010 WL 447042, 1 (La. App. 3rd Cir., 2010)
- Hawaii Statute of Limitations Quirk: Your Subrogation Action Might Not Be Barred
- Upcoming Events