Fall 1998 Subrogation Newsletter
- Gary Wickert Offers National Subrogation Program From the Midwest
- One Injury – Three Different ERISA Subrogation Results: Ninaus v. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, 97.0191 (Ct. App. Wis. July 14, 1998).
- Subrogation: The New Balancing Act In “Made Whole” Cases
- Subrogation Bible Now Available
- Discovering Evidence of Alternative Causes of Injury
- Gary Wickert to Speak at IRM Insurance Conference
- Wisconsin Supreme Court Creates New Tort of Negligent Supervision